Monday, August 2, 2010

Nothing bundt Cakes

I first heard of Nothing bundt cakes back in 2009
When Aunt Janae send me this lovely cake
for my birthday

In Dallas, I came across this one off Preston Road & Royal Lane
Of course, I just had to stop

ooh la laaaaa!
so many choices...
which one do I choose?

 I chose this one
The pecan praline bundtlet
yum
What an adorable name
bundtlet

I had heard that Jennifer Carr's
were selling at Nothing bundt Cakes
so, of course I had to buy one
I gave it to one of my foodie friends for her birthday
she absolutely loved it

1 comment:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh I love this place! It is quite a drive from our house but always worth it. I do wish they would increase the frosting though... sad, I know there is tons on there already!

And I really want to go to Bloggy Boot Camp in St. George in November! We'll see.

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...