Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Corn Chowder with Jalapeno Cheese Beer Mini-Muffins


It's a snow day here in Dallas
In anticipation last night, I made this
delicious
corn chowder
I got this recipe
from anniebakes blog
(remember a couple of weeks ago
when I made her awesome bruschetta dip?)


Here is the yummy goodness up close!

I followed the recipe exactly
with the exception
of adding
black & cayenne pepper
for seasoning

These mini-muffins went perfectly with the chowder 
Jalapeno Cheese Beer Mini-Muffins

I used this recipe
from

Instead of using a loaf pan, I used a mini-muffin pan
buttered the bottom of each cup
and then
topped off each muffin with more butter
Paula Deen step back

These were just delicious

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome!! Thanks for the shout out anne

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...