Monday, February 7, 2011

Smashburger

Smashburger just opened
in Downtown Dallas
about a month ago

Today was my first visit!

My friend, DUB YA (W) got the Lone Star Burger
(chili, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, grated cheddar on a chipotle bun)


I got the Mushroom Swiss Burger
(mushrooms, swiss cheese on an egg bun)

We each got an order of the smashfries
which are tossed in rosemary, olive oil & garlic

We could have easily shared an order

The burgers were juicy and flavorful!
I will definitely go back!

The only drawback is that it's next door to
Even though we were stuffed, we still had to go in for a cupcake
Thank goodness for mini-cupcakes!
This is the
raspberry cupcake
with champagne frosting

2 comments:

Shelly Gregory said...

Ok, I'm in.......I want each burger and the raspberry champagne frosted cupcake! And to think the restaurants are next door to each other! Can't wait to visit Dallas again. I gotta list of places to visit!

Ruthie said...

That smashburger looks amazing!!! I am so craving anything/everything spicy with jalapeƱos during this pregnancy. I should go check that place out :)