Friday, March 4, 2011

Meeker "Handprint" Merlot


Isn't this a fabulous looking bottle of wine?

I have posted previously about
how
I sometimes
choose wines because
of their catchy names

Well, I have another
confession...

I also sometimes choose wines
with cool designs on the bottle!

I didn't buy this one
(but I sure would have if I had seen it first)

It was a hostess gift from my friends,
Ross & Laurie

We have no idea how it tastes yet

We may never know
The bottle is too dang pretty to open

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to buy myself a bottle too!! There were only 2 bottles left in the store. Laurie

Rosie said...

It is pretty! Next, time buy two bottles! I'm a former Wine Ambassador at the Disneyland Resort and LOVED my job!

Shelly Gregory said...

Wow, I do the same thing! I love catchy names and cool labels! Let us know how it tastes!

Anonymous said...

How whimsical! Love the bottle and must try it.

janae brooklynn

Blackened Shrimp

    Blackened Shrimp At Central Market yesterday, I was given a sample plate with steak, shrimp, and a salad. The shrimp ...