Thursday, August 18, 2011

Madrigal Vineyards, Napa Valley

As I mentioned previously, I was in Napa for a convention
So...........
I only got to visit a couple wineries
Shout out to my friend, Allison for scheduling it along with the limo

Madrigal was first on the list
I loved the 2006 Petit Sirah and the 2006 Zinfandel

I'd show you a picture, but they are in a box being shipped back to me!
Being first timer, I didn't think about how to get our wine purchases back to Texas.
Of course, where there is "wine" there is a "way"

Most wineries won't even ship to us until October because of the weather.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...