Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hypnotic Donuts


A new donut shop just opened in my 'hood in East Dallas!

This picture doesn't do the shop true justice!
These are my niece's choices.
Yes, that's bacon on a donut!

She loved them both.

My favorite (not pictured here)
is the
sopapilla donut
it's covered in cinnamon,
and it's delicious

They also offer biscuits
you can get them plain
or
covered in jam
or
covered in fruit
or
covered in gravy
or
covered in peanut butter
or
covered in gravy and peanut butter


If you go on the weekends, go early and be prepared to stand in line!
The line moves fast, and I promise it's worth the wait.



No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...