Monday, July 28, 2008

Shrimp Pasta


I am learning that not everyone appreciates a good picture of food. I will not buy a cookbook if it doesn't have pictures. I need to know what the food is supposed to look like when I cook something new. I took several pictures of this dish, but they all looked like they belong on a lamented menu at a chinese restaurant. Shelby would only sign off on the picture if I "staged" it correctly.


I had John and Shelby over on Saturday night. We had stuffed mushrooms, caesar salad, rosemary-cheddar bread, and Shrimp Pasta in a Tomato-Chile Sauce. I got the recipe off Food Network. (See Recipe link below) It's from Emeril Lagasse. It was very delicious and very spicy which is what kept me from totally pigging out on it. I hope to serve this one again at my next dinner party.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/shrimp-and-pasta-in-a-tomato-chile-cream-sauce-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Cashew Chicken

Cashew Chicken INGREDIENTS 2 cups shredded chicken 2 tbsp avocado oil 1 yellow squash, cubed 1 zucchini, cubed 1 cup mushroo...