Monday, July 28, 2008

Shrimp Pasta


I am learning that not everyone appreciates a good picture of food. I will not buy a cookbook if it doesn't have pictures. I need to know what the food is supposed to look like when I cook something new. I took several pictures of this dish, but they all looked like they belong on a lamented menu at a chinese restaurant. Shelby would only sign off on the picture if I "staged" it correctly.


I had John and Shelby over on Saturday night. We had stuffed mushrooms, caesar salad, rosemary-cheddar bread, and Shrimp Pasta in a Tomato-Chile Sauce. I got the recipe off Food Network.  It's from Emeril Lagasse. It was very delicious and very spicy which is what kept me from totally pigging out on it. I hope to serve this one again at my next dinner party.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...