Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dishes with Style - Rosanna Inc























I am so excited to find this blog. Thank to Google's "Blogs of Note" that I check daily now that I'm an official blog stalker. I bought my first Rosanna tableware years ago. It was around Valentine's Day, and the plates were whimsical with hearts on them. I bought 2 plates, 1 coffee mug and 2 wine glasses with a design that matched the coffee mug. I have since broken those wine glasses, and they were my fav-OR-ite. I only have a couple of her pieces. My pieces do not even begin to represent the quality of her work which can be found at high end department stores and specialty shops, and even on occasion Target. I have never been to Seattle, but when I go, her shop will be one of my first stops.

You can go to her blog by clicking on the title of this blog entry, or http://www.rosannainc.blogspot.com/
OMG!!!

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...