Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fitness Update

I've only done strength training twice in the last 2-3 weeks. So, today, OMG! My arms were crying. Literally! I struggled with the last sets - but made it through. I even did 30 minutes of cardio. It motivates me to know that I was getting stronger, and since it doesn't take much to lose it, I really need to stay focused. I think I've talked our office into starting a Biggest Loser contest starting on 10/13 for 6 weeks. We'll have weekly weigh in's - and our percentage of weight loss will be charted for all to see. It's competitive, and I lost 15lbs the last time we did it, so I'm hoping it will work again. I talked to Lana today, and she said if I lost 15-20lbs, then I will have a good chance with the contest at the gym in February.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...