Wednesday, October 8, 2008

CD Ejected

On Wednesday morning, at 7:52am, the Lyle Lovett "Live in Texas" CD was freed from my very controlling and ultra-crappy car stereo player. Now, you may be asking yourself, "why does she put CD's in the CD player when she knows that there is a chance they will get stuck? Why? Why? Why? Is she that stupid?"

The answer is "Yes, I am that stupid." I start out tentatively, putting one in and ejecting it right away to make sure it'll come out. When it does, sigh of relief. Then, I get cocky. Then, I just don't care. I take risks. That's me, a risk taker. It's just the way I roll.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...