Friday, October 10, 2008

C'mon Over - Tony Romo

I have to admit it. I like Jessica Simpson's new song "Come on Over". I envision that she is singing to Tony Romo. I don't consider Tony hot. He is really too young for me, but he is cute. I'd hang with him. Poor Jessie - she just don't come across bright and/or sophisticated. (Unlike Carrie Underwood - boy, does she personify "class", but I digress). I haven't listened to Jessica's CD, but I'm liking this song. Actually sang it at the top of my lungs in the car this morning on my way to work. Singing...

Don't pack your bag

Don't make me wait

I wanna kiss that smile that's on your face

I need you wrapped up in these arms

I want you just the way you are

Come on over

Or you can see if for yourself on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PXewRofEyE

But I do have to say, I'm not a big fan of them as a couple, but looks like we have to get used to it. *heavy sigh* Note: click on the title "C'mon Over - Tony Romo" to go to Jessica's official website.

(Disclaimer - I never said I have taste in music. Remember, I think Lyle Lovett is the greatest, and I have to admit - I used to listen to Shania Twain)

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...