Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Workout Update

Well, I'd like to say that I stuck to going to the gym in the mornings. Yeah, that was short lived. Sleep won that battle. I have been going after work. Tonight (Wed) marks my 3rd time this week. I just need to keep at it. I plan on really getting stricter with my diet. I really want to lose at least 20lbs by the end of the year. I'm a little disappointed because I haven't really been able to stick to a goal yet. I haven't found that "one thing" to motivate me. I am just not that disciplined. When a guy at work told me today that I should shoot for 30lbs by end of year, I was like, dude, I haven't lost 20 lbs yet.. that's not realistic, but then the more I think about it - there is a part of me that wants to prove I can.. so I'm beginning to realize that maybe competition motivates me. I lost the first 15 lbs at the beginning of the year when my company had a biggest loser contest.. so I think I'm on to something. I just need to find a competition. My gym has one in Feb of next year that I do plan on participating in, but I need to get at least 20lbs off first.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...