Friday, November 28, 2008

Pumpkin Fudge

I got this recipe from Southern Living. I wasn't sure how I'd like pumpkin flavored fudge. OMG!!
It's FABULOUSLY DELICIOUS!!!
Ingredients:
3 cups sugar
3/4 cup melted butter
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
2 tablespoons corn syrup
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate morsels
1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:
Stir together first 6 ingredients in a 3 1/2 quart saucepan over medium-high heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer registers 234 degrees (soft-ball stage) - about 12 minutes.
Remove pan from heat; stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into a greased aluminum foil-lined 9-inch square pan. Let stand 2 hours or until completely cool. Cut fudge into squares.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi......this fudge is some of the best fudge I've ever tasted......Sandy graced me with some this this Thanksgiving and am I ever thankful.......it"S A DELIGHTFUL RECEPIE............try it !......Thanks Sandy !

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...