Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fischer & Wieser

Back in December, I posted about the Pomegranate Mango Chipotle sauce..

Well, I am so excited.
 I received an email from Fischer and Wieser.
They read my blog (wow) and offered to send me samples

All I had to do is go to their website -www.jelly.com and choose at least 3 of their sauces or jellies
(isn't that the cutest name for a website.. how lucky that they were able to get that domain name!)

Of course, it was so hard to just choose 3!
So...
I chose 4!





They arrived just in time for Christmas. 

So far,
 I've served the Four Star Black Raspberry Chipotle Sauce over cream cheese.
It's delicious, of course

I have used the Mango Ginger Habanero before to marinate chicken breast for fajitas.
It's awesome!

I have several ideas for the Jalapeno Peach Preserves that do not include cream cheese.
Like PW's biscuits from The Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook.
OR
 jalapeno cornbread - cooked in a loaf pan, sliced and warmed up on a griddle of butter..
(I saw a variation of  this on Diners, Drive-In and Dives!)

They also included recipe cards that I can't wait to try.

My aunt was asking where she could find them.  She lives in Fredericksburg so I sent her to the Fredericksburg winery

Feeling a little stupid because this company is

IN FREDERICKSBURG....

DUH!

You do not have to go to Fredericksburg to purchase these products.
Just go to the cute website I mentioned above, and there is a Store Locator. 
I've seen them here locally in Dallas at various grocery stores that I shop at.
Please try them.. you will not be disappointed. 
You do not have to be a gourmet chef. Most of the sauces are awesome poured over a block of cream cheese.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...