Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rachael Ray's Zucchini Spaghetti with Saffron Sauce

The STAR ingredient of this dish.
Just a pinch (or 2 in the case) will do ya !
This was my first time to cook with Saffron.
I bought it at the Penzey's Spice store off Preston/LBJ in Dallas.
(I love that store)
Zucchini makes this dish healthy...
6 tablespoons of butter do not... **sigh***
Cooking the zucchini in EVOO
Melting the butter in the serving dish before adding the pasta, saffron sauce and zucchini

This dish warmed in my oven on 170 degrees
(this is the lowest temperature for my oven)

No I-talian dish is complete without
freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano

Zucchini Spaghetti with Saffron, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Butter and EVOO

It's a very light tasty pasta.

The zucchini was very flavorful!

Click here to go to Rachael's site for the recipe.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...