Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Winter Grilling

So I have had this small "George Foreman Grill for One" for about 4 years now.
I bought it when I lived in a small condo, and didn't have room to store anything.
Surprising, I've used it more than I expected.
It does pretty good chicken
and
AWESOME
Panini's!


I got this big daddy grill for Christmas.
Ok.. maybe it's not Big DADDY
but it is to me!
It comes with removable plates.. much easier than my little one to clean.

Now my 2010 goal is to actually get a real outdoor gas grill.
For some reason, I'm scared I'm going to catch the neighborhood on fire...
but it's a fear I plan on conquering this year.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...