Friday, February 19, 2010

Sweet Surprises

So...
I get home from work yesterday, and see a box waiting for me at the front door.
I'm not expecting anything, so I barely put the car in park before I run to the front door to see what it is... I love packages - especially unexpected!

oh boy..
cuppa cakes 
from
There is chocolate, vanilla, and vanilla toffee
You can't see the little tubs of frosting
cream cheese, vanilla buttercream and chocolate buttercream
(you might be asking "where are the sprinkles? Well, so are we, Saint Cupcake")
YUM YUM YUM
What an absolute fabulouso surprise
I really have the bestest sweetest coolest most fabulous fantastic awesome beautiful friends
in the
whole wide world

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...