Monday, February 15, 2010

Charlaine Harris Book Signing

After going to my first book signing, The Pioneer Woman Cooks
I am inspired to attend more.

Dallas is usually on most author's tours, and I am an avid reader.
Taking my lessons learned from PW's book signing, I am excited.

If you are not familiar with Charlaine Harris, she is the author of the Sookie Stackhouse series.  True Blood on HBO is loosely based on her novels.

Well, it's a little early, but mark your calendars.

The latest book in the Sookie Stackhouse series, "Dead in the Family" will be released on May 4, 2010.
Charlaine will be at Borders @ 10720 Preston Road, Dallas, TX on May 15, 2010 @ 2pm.
I plan on being there! 
Stay tuned as I gather more information.
Like..
1) Can we bring our own copy of the book or do we have to purchase it there ?
2) Do we have to get a bracelet or some kind of # ? If so, how early can we get it?
(I'm serious.. I'm going to do -like join a fan club to get any early scoop. I will draw the line at camping out overnight.)


No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...