Monday, October 18, 2010

Throwdown with Bobby Flay

Bobby Flay is in Dallas!
I am so excited!

He will be signing "Throwdown"  @ Borders today @ 5pm

"Throwdown" is one of my favorite Food Network shows

A while back I mentioned a place I've been dying to go to in Austin 

The throwdown between them and Bobby is in the book!
&
I just happen to be going
to Austin this weekend
&
finally get to check this place out

I cannot say it enough
I'm totally pumped

This is my 2nd book signing
I learned my lesson back in December
when I attended
The Pioneer Woman's book signing

I remember getting there a little before 6pm thinking
wow, this is a breeze!
I got my book and wristband
No line at all
Only to learn
that
people had been getting wristbands
since 10am
and
I was like #400
so
6 and a half hours later..

well...

not this time...

I was at Borders by 9am today

I was one of the first 10 to get a green wristband

Bobby is supposed to start signing at 5pm

I
can
not
wait!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the signing Sandi......sounds like you've got a jump on it this time. Have a great week-end in Austin......luv.....Norm

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...