Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pigs in a Handmade Quilt

My version of Pigs in a Homemade Quilt
I got this idea
from a fun diner
located in
Downtown Ft Worth
called

Here's Cowtown Diner's Pigs in a Homemade Quilt

They are super easy to make
Here's my recipe - feel free to adjust as you see fit

Ingredients
  • 1 box puff pastry
  • 1 pkg sausage rope (I used Nolan Ryan Jalapeno Beef)
Directions
  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  • Place puff pastry on a lightly floured surface
  • Roll out to a 12x9 rectangle / cut in half
  • Cut the sausage in half
  • Roll it on the puff pastry, pressing the seam together
  • Cut into slices and place on a baking sheet
  • Bake for 15 minutes.
Serve with any type of mustard.  I used a cranberry horseradish mustard for the holidays.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...