Monday, August 18, 2008

Workouts from the Past

My workouts have evolved through time. In junior high, I was awful in gym class. I could never do the arm hang, and it was so embarrassing. I think it's because I was a little "top heavy" for 14 years old, if you get my drift. In high school, I remember playing softball. That was fun. I was always good for a base hit. Never a super star. In my one year at Texas Tech, I walked everywhere, and I did take an aerobics class. It was at 7am MWF - and it was to Cyndi Lauper - She Bop. Boy, does that bring back memories. Once Ryan, my son was born, it was time for workout videos once he went to bed. I even had leotards and tights to go with it. Jane Fonda was the a big one, and then my favorite of all time was Jody Watley. See the "you tube" link below -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqL-Z8c9qQ0

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...