Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cows lose to Arizona Cardinals in OT

I was literally standing up the last 5 minutes of the game. OMG!!! Who's protecting our quarterback and our kicker??? That's all I want to know. I love my 'boys, but c'mon!!!!
The highlight of today was wearing my new Marion Barber shirt. I love it. My friend, Wendy, surprised me with it yesterday. It is apparent that this isn't going to be a flawless season for the Cowboys. They play St Louis next week.. St Louis UPSET the Redskins today.

2 comments:

christyrose said...

I was thinking about you when I was watching the last minutes of the game..

SimplySandi said...

It's like it was surreal.. and the nightmare continues... everyone got hurt ... so us Cowboy fans just have to keep the faith.

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...