Saturday, November 15, 2008

Captivating and Pampered


Saturday, my bible study discussed Chapter 2 in the book we are reading of "Captivating - Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul" at Ruthie's today. She served us a lovely meal. Check out the fruit skewers. There are pumpkin spice bars in the background. Yum.
After my "Captivating" discussion, I rushed back to Forney to attend a "Pampered Chef" party. I haven't been to one in about 7 or 8 years. I was surprised at how many things I wanted. So, of course, I will be hosting one. I "heart" the trifle bowl - normally, $39.99 - but 60% off if you host a party in December.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...