Sunday, December 21, 2008

Texas Ice

Is a bad, bad thing ! I apologize to my faithful followers for not posting anything since Monday. Unfortunately, I had a "little" accident during "icey" road conditions on Tuesday morning. See attached article - while my name is not mentioned - I'm in the accident where "airbags were deployed", and I was the one taken to Presbyterian Hospital in Rockwall with a broken leg. I am home and doing ok using a walker. I will blog more soon.. and of course, I have pictures!!!

http://www.forneypost.net/articles/2008/12/16/accidentweather.html

P.S. Car is totalled.. and unfortunately, NO, the Nickelback CD did NOT eject when the airbags were deployed.

2 comments:

christyrose said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

oh Sandi... I was so very sorry to hear about your car accident & broken leg. I hope that you have a safe & quick recovery. Our prayers are with you!

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...