Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Second Time's The Charm

We went to the new Dallas Cowboy Stadium on Tuesday. We got there just in time. It got super crowded very quick. There were 65 people on our tour with us. These pictures were taken with my iPhone. I really need to get a decent camera.

The tour started with us sitting in the stadium. This is the view from where we were sitting.
These lights are to resemble the stitches on a football.

These "floating" helmets remind me of something out of a scene from "Terminator". These can be found in the Cottonbowl Room.

This is in the Miller Lite Club.

I think it is extremely important that we see the actual temperature of how cold our beer is AT ALL TIMES.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...