Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Herb-icide


Here are my herbs a couple of weeks ago
so pretty ...

So not only have I been so busy
I've been neglecting my blog

but...
look at my poor tricolor sage, mint and thyme

Obviously, this is not the correct location for these particular herbs
(front of the house where I never go)

 The sage, chives and oregano are doing well on this side of the house
(Probably because I have to walk by them every day)

Check out the basil, dill and tarragon
so vibrantly green!

I'm not a total herb killer !

I promise
pay more attention to anything
I plant in the front of the house
and..
I promise to do better at blogging...

Life is too exciting for me to be quiet !



No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...