Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Bastille Day


I am not French, but I do covet all things French !

I started the day off with croissants from Trader Joe's

Have you tried these? 
They are
A
M
A
Z
I
N
G

Just put them on a baking sheet the night before you planned to cook them
They rise overnight

Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes


Croissants with Apricots & Cumin Preserves

Check the Apricot & Cumin preserves from Belberry

I bought this at Central Market a few weeks ago
I know you are probably thinking, cumin? Really?
It is delish!
Seriously!

A great treat to start the day 

I plan on finishing it out later with this awesome Rose

Grand Cadeau Rose Sparkling
Grand Cadeau Rose Sparkling Wine

Do not be fooled
This is not a sweet wine
It is a blend of French Colombard, Chardonnay, Muscat, Pinot Grigio & Viognier
It truly SPARKLES

Cheers to the French! 

(This is my first post from my ipad using the blogger mobile app. So, I apologize for the lack of proper formatting) 

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...