Monday, October 31, 2016

Dallas Arboretum

It's funny that it takes a friend visiting from out of town for us to stop and enjoy some of our own city's landmarks.   Just recently I had a friend visit from Houston who wanted to go to the Dallas Arboretum.  I have not been there since 2009, so I was in.  What's really sad is that for 5 years until March of this year, I drove by it twice a day to and from work. I often thought I should go visit it on a Saturday thinking it would be a lovely walk and meditation time.  Sure enough, I was right. Of course, the day we went, it was in the 80's. Not exactly fall weather in October. 

Here are the fun pictures I took.  I hope to go again once it's decorated for the holidays. 

























No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...