Monday, September 29, 2008

Big Girls Don't Cry

Redskins - 26 / Cowboys 24. :(



I have the Cowboy Blues. I am not a fairweather fan. I love the Cowboys even when the lose, but I tell you what - I do not want to hear the play by play breakdown of all the things they did wrong. I usually watch all the post-game shows when they win, but not this week. I won't even listen to talk radio until after the Cincinnati game.

The Cowboys are 3-1. This is a great start to the season. We will play the Skins again. It will be on Redskins turf, but I know we'll beat them. I have faith.

Still cheering...with a tiny tear.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...