Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cows vs Skins


I love, love, love football!!! I love, love, love the Dallas Cowboys. Right now, I "heart" Marion Barber. He rocks. (I'm still coveting the pink #24 jersey, but can't spent $59.99)


I have been a fan since I was in the 5th grade. I started watching during the Doomsday defense era (Too Tall Jones, Randy White, etc). I will always remember the Cowboys vs the Steelers (or Staubach vs. Bradshaw).
One of my best Cowboy memories is when my friend, Al and I met Bob Hays and Drew Pearson at Aw Shucks in Addison. It was in the 90's. We actually went to Drew Pearson's house and had a drink with Bob Hays. It was a classic moment.

Earlier in the year, my friend, Susan met Randy White when she booked him to speak at one of their company meetings. Being the awesome friend that she is, I now am the proud owner of an autographed picture of Randy White.
So far, my 'boys are rockin' @ 3-0. We play the Redskins today. They are a big rival (along with the Eagles, the Giants, and just about anyone who plays the Cowboys). Kickoff in a hour and a 1/2. I've got my pink Cowboy jersey on.. beer in the fridge.. I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...