Monday, July 16, 2012

Chocolate Mint Icebox Pie

Chocolate Mint Icebox Pie
aka Grasshopper Pie

This is the summer of icebox pies
My first attempt was last month when
I featured my

My friends asked if I could make a

Chocolate Mint Icebox Pie

So...
&
googled...
The Pioneer Woman didn't let me down

This is her Grasshopper Pie recipe

I made one slight modification

It requires the freezer to set
When I transported it to my friend's house,
she didn't have room in her freezer
So, it got a little mushy by the time we ate dinner and served dessert
They all loved it anyway

Next time, I'm going to try it with cream cheese to see if I can get it to set properly in the fridge vs freezer

Next icebox pie test kitchen recipe - Lemon Cream Pie

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...