Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Class of 1983

That's me! I'm having a 25 year reunion in September. Wow! It's amazing that it's been 25 years since I graduated high school, and in the same year, my son is 22 years old, and graduating from college this year. High school brings up so many memories. The movie "Flashdance" is a big one. I loved Lionel Ritchie, Alabama, Pat Benatar, Journey, Foreigner, Fleetwood Mac, the Doomsday Defense (yes, I had a poster on my wall of Randy White and team). Wishing I had the same obsession with weight today that I did then. I was so skinny.

Can you believe that I still have my prom dress? I got it at Neiman's. It's white (well, now it's dingy white), size 7, tea length with spaghetti straps. There was another girl with the same dress. Every girls worse fear. I had two choices for dates, and I chose the wrong one, but that's a story for a different time.

I have to lose about 25 lbs before 9/13. I'm working out with a trainer once a week, and trying to watch what I'm eating, but I've been doing this since January, and it's getting super old. I need motivation, big time.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...