Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My 'boys

I'm so sad that it has taken me 2 days since the horrible game against the Eagles to acknowledge them. As par after a terrible loss, I can't listen to the news commentary nor have I been able to read my favorite sports blog "No Joshin'". The game wasn't even over yet, when one of the announcers was asking if Wade Phillips will still have a job. I will leave the dissection of what happened to a team that at the beginning of the season had Super Bowl talent to the "experts". All I know is that I'm sad that the Cowboy football season is over, I still {heart} Marion Barber and Tony Romo. Win or lose, I am and will always be a Dallas Cowboy fan!

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...