Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Gift for a "Domestic Goddess"

...which isn't ME..
but I really did need a new vacuum cleaner, so I was excited !

It cleans both carpet and tile..
YAY!

Here is my old vacuum
and
NO
it is not a dyson **heavy sigh***
it was $40 at Walmart when I bought it 2 years ago.
I loved it at the time - but who doesn't LOVE a new vacuum cleaner?

Now it clogs up and picks stuff up and moves it to other parts of the floor
but the worse thing..
it overheats which means you have to "vacuum" fast or you might not get one room completed..
(or at least have the dirt distributed equally across the floor - giving the appearance of clean since it has the "vacuumed" tread marks)
If you are looking for such a vacuum, let me know.. but hurry fast
I might put it on craigslist.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...