Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cowtown...continued...

after we laughed and laughed about the quaint
Cowtown Farmers Market

We went to eat at The Cowtown Diner in Sundance Square

Here is the brunch menu



Here's the Thanksgiving Benedict
I think I might have embarrassed Misty when I asked the guy next to us if I could take a picture of his amazing lunch


Here's our drink
Sundance Sunrise
(champagne, lemon, pineapple & strawberry liquer)

 Here's our appetizer
Pigs in a Homemade Quilt
next time you are in downtown Ft Worth
 I highly recommend this restaurant

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If at least half of foods appeal is in the eye.......THIS place has it ! The pictures are magazine worthy......good goin !........peace and love.....Norma

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...