Sunday, March 7, 2010

Food Network Favs

My top favs
are
Throwdown with Bobby Flay
Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-In's & Dives
(Triple D)

I still love to watch Barefoot Contessa, Paula Deen, & Giada

30 Minute Meals was the very first show I watched on the Food Network back in 2003.  I still want to make this scallops with vermouth recipe

Sadly, I think Rachael Ray is a little over extended these days. 
Whenever I watch 30 Minute  lately,  Rach always sounds so hurried and tired.  I think bossy says it better on her blog.
Check it out here.

I've always like the traveling  food shows - like $40 a day and Road Tasted with the Deen Brothers.
(which raises the question - where are you Jamie and Bobby Deen?  I  ya'll)

Here are some new shows I've recently started watching

5 Ingredients with Claire Robinson 

What Would Brian Boitano Make? with Brian Boitano, of course

Mexican Made Easy with Marcela Valladolid
(This is my #1 top fav-O-rite show)

Check out this recipe to see why!

The first person that I watched on TV

that most inspired me

 to get in the kitchen about 10 years ago

is


I so wanted to be her...

 ...and I still do

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...