Saturday, March 6, 2010

82nd Annual Academy Awards

I have Oscar fever!
I go through the year not really paying attention to movies. As the ultimate multi-tasker, it's hard for me to commit 3 hours to just one thing.

Then,
the week before the Oscars -
it hits me  
I want to throw an Oscar Party
...but
...the Oscars are on a Sunday night
...and last forevar.
So, no party this year 
but
next year,
 you're invited
What:  Pre-83rd Annual Academy Awards Party
When:Saturday before the Oscars
Where: stay tuned!

In case you aren't sure who the 2010 nominees are, here you go!

Best Picture: Avatar, The Blind Side, District 9, An Education, The Hurt Locker, Inglourious Basterds, Precious, A Serious Man, Up, Up in the Air


Actor in a Leading Role: Jeff Bridges, George Clooney, Colin Firth, Morgan Freeman, Jeremy Renner


Actress in a Leading Role: Sandra Bullock, Helen Mirren, Carey Mulligan, Gabourey Sidibe, Meryl Streep


Directing: Avatar, The Hurt Locker, Inglourious Basterds, Up in the Air, Precious


Note:  These are the movies I've seen.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...