Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars


On Saturday as I was blog stalking, cruising, surfing

I came across this recipe
on  this blog

She got it from this blog

who got it from this blog

I had planned to make this recipe for cookie cupcakes
A co-worker brought these into work last week, and they were awesome.

I  didn't have cinnamon chips needed for the cookie cupcakes, so I decided to make the chocolate chip toffee bars instead.

I used "fat free" sweet condensed milk. ghiradelli bittersweet chocolate chips,  and Heath Toffee Chips that were leftover from the Valentine Candy Heart Massacre.

Just let me tell you
this recipe is quick and easy
and, oh boy...
are these ever so rich and gooey and good!



2 comments:

Helen McGinn said...

Oh my, they look delicious.

jules said...

Those do look delicious.

Stopping in from SITS.

I have a 23 year old son too..good to meet you.

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...