Monday, March 1, 2010

PW's Chicken Fried Steak

I have never made chicken fried steak before. I'm not really much of a fryer.
Ryan likes chicken fried steak, so of course, I decided to tackle it since it is in The Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook.

My dad needed us on Sunday, so I decided to take all the ingredients and cook a Sunday dinner at his house.

Menu
Chicken Fried Steak with gravy
PW's Mashed Potatoes
Peas - Le Sueur
Caesar Salad




Sorry, didn't get many pictures.
Figure you guys have all seen peas and salad.
I'm pretty proud of my first chicken fried steak and gravy attempt.
PW's recipe is a keeper!
or
as Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive-In's and Dives
  (my fav-O-rite Food Network Show)
would say
"Winner winner chicken dinner"

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...