Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snack Time

Ok. I promise.
This is the last time I will mention my trip to Central Market last week.
I just found so many fun things...

Those of you who know me
(and those of you who have spent anytime on my blog)
know that I love food.

I try to eat healthy
but
it is just so hard

 so

when I find something healthy, of course, I get very excited

Kim's Magic Pop

they taste like rice krispies

what do you eat them with?

Well, I'm still trying to figure it out

I like them plain

 At Central Market, they served them with the lemon wasabi sauce
I shared with you earlier in the week

they also go well with queso
(which probably takes away from the healthy aspect, but velveeta is 1/3 less fat than cheddar cheese)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love great markets, so I totally understand. I'm a huge snacker - could live on carbs alone, I'm afraid. Trying to increase the protein, but ugh - would rather have crackers, thank you.
Thanks for visiting yesterday. So glad you're enjoying the feng shui posts.

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...