Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jimmy's Food Store

I took this picture on my last visit to Jimmy's.

Jimmy's is awesome
It is a family owned italian meat market
located
off Fitzhugh & Bryan Street

They have the best italian sausage
I use it in all my italian dishes
(spaghetti, lasagna, baked penne pasta, baked manicotti, etc)

They also have the best pepperoni
I get it thinly sliced

Perfect for my Pepperoni Lasagna
 that I served on Mother's Day

They also carry italian wine and serve great sandwiches

I recommend the caprese panino or the cuban sandwich!



2 comments:

Eloise said...

I love Jimmy's! I discovered it on a culinary tour of Dallas a couple of years ago. What an urban treasure.

I found your blog through Bossy! Am enjoying your recipes. I also love to cook.

Ruthie said...

So funny!

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...