Monday, August 16, 2010

EAT PRAY LOVE - The Food

Here's the way this went down
My friend, Misty and I decided to have a dinner party
for EAT PRAY LOVE
a week ago

I sent an email out to our friends to see who was in

Then, made it all official with a Paperless Post invite

We asked everyone to bring an appetizer or dessert
representing Italy, India or Bali


Misty made homemade pasta to go with her chicken piccata
I'm so inspired to start making my own!


Here we have samosas, beef vindaloo & khaman dhokla

I wish wish wish I had taken a picture of each individual dish!

Everyone did such a fabulous job

We all got to sample these wonderful foods

hummus, naan, rustic bread with dipping oil, pizza
tikki masala,  aloo gobi,  curry chicken, gulab jamun
cannoli's,  mini chocolate chip sandwich cookies 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The food looks and sounds fabulous. What a great way to host a party........with everyone bringing something special. I'll bet it was a rip snorting success for everyone ! Good going Sandi !.........love ya......Norma

Julie M. said...

Oh wow! It sounds like you had a true feast! That food all sounds amazing!

Heather S-G said...

What a fun idea!!!!

Unknown said...

What fun you're all having! I miss indian food. I lived in London w/an indian family for 3 months and loved the cooking! All vegetarian and you'd never know it!

Rachel said...

What a great idea! That sounds so fun and soooo delicious!

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...