Saturday, August 21, 2010

Around D/FW - Scardello's

Scardello's has been a place on my list for a while now
I finally got to go for lunch  yesterday
I absolutely cheese
Besides cheese, they sell wine and other specialty items

They also sell sandwiches
Pictured here is the Sweet Italian
It's proscuitto, burrata cheese with fig confit

yum!
I've been dying to try Dude, Sweet Chocolate
Check out this name - Fungus Amongus
I'm told it is really good!
Of course, I will be trying it on my next visit

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Thanks for the tip! I don't eat cheese but I am always up for some good WINE! Visiting from SITS! :-)

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...