Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Using Chalkboard Labels

A while back I shared with you my

I decided to take the "suga" shaker theme
&
continue it throughout my kitchen



Chalkboard Labels from World Market


I've seen on the cooking shows how everyone has clever bottles to store their oils.

I'm sure it to hide the product name but still it's cute none the less

I bought the veg oil and olive oil bottles
at Target in the bath section for 12.99

The labels were like at World Market for 3.99
I just use a gold marker that I got to write on wine glasses

The vanilla bottle was bought at Ross for 1.99
I made my own vanilla about 2 years ago

I've been doing so every since! 

I've started using these labels on all containers in my kitchen
(flour, suga, dawg biskits, etc)

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...