Saturday, November 5, 2011

Trader Joe's in Texas

It was a year ago last weekend,
when Misty, Melissa and I
took a road trip to Chesterfield, MO
(600 miles one way)
 to the closest Trader Joe's to Dallas

It was about 6 months ago
as we were planning our next road trip -
would it be Nebraska or New Mexico

 that we heard that we were
getting a
Trader Joe's
here in
 Dallas/Ft Worth 

Then, nada, nothing... no word
about Dallas...

well, just rumors...

like how
Lake Highlands was petitioning
for them to put their store in a newly developed area

&
how
the old Whole Foods location
on Lower Greenville would be perfect

now
there are rumors of locations
@
Knox/Henderson
or
Walnut and Central

again..
all RUMORS
Trader Joe's is being very tight lipped
I think they've reported my emails as SPAM
(hee hee just kidding)


Looks like they found space in Ft Worth
 (I love Ft Worth)
&
 now

I'm reading about space in Houston
o
m
g

It's November, so no Trader Joe's in Dallas
this year
but

if it does hits Houston first,
you can bet

I will be there
so my Houstonian friends
(Monica, Mona, Kim)
gte ready for a visit
and
can
Melissa and Misty stay too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where there's life.........there's hope. Here's hoping Sandi..........LY.....Norma

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...