Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mozza Pizza on the Grill

Mozza Pizza on the Grill

Mozza with Basil
has become our favorite thing to do

This time I thought I'd try something different

Using Mama Mary's thin pizza crust
(they carry this at most of the local grocery stores here in Dallas)

I just brushed the crust with olive oil
sprinkled it with some garlic butter flavored sea salt (lightly)

Mozzarella Company Cheeses
Then,  I used both of these cheeses
(that I picked up a couple Saturday's ago at the White Rock Local Market)

It's been a while
since I tasted
Mozzarella Company's mozzarella cheese
It melts in your mouth like BUTTER

Fresh Basil
I used fresh basil from my herb garden

I have to say that this pizza was amazing!

1 comment:

Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch said...

We love making pizza on the grill. This looks yummy with that melted mozzarella and fresh basil!!!

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...