Friday, November 21, 2008

Recycle Update

Step one - recycling paper goods - still committed. Doing pretty good about not throwing paper in the trash - (although still guilty at work - so need to work on that next week)

The thing that has been weighing on me lately is plastic bags. I am used to seeing people in Whole Foods bring in their own bags, but at WALMART??? It's like hitting me in the face. I suppose, it's time to forego plastic bags. Now, my dilemma is what bags do I buy ? What bag says "I'm cool and trendy"? Check out the website below. I found out about these from Daily Candy.

http://www.blueavocado.com/products/ready_kit-15-5.html

OK.. so do I get the trendy cute bags for 24.99 or do I go for practicality - and buy the black Walmart bags for .99 cents each.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...