Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

"Twilight" is the most awesome love story ever. The movie ROCKED!!! Totally Rocked. It made me flashblack to when I was young. We didn't have a movie even close to this caliber. We had "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" (not a love story) - then "Sixteen Candles".. a love story sort of. (I have to admit- I did "heart" Jake Ryan).

"Twilight" absolutely held true to the book. The movie was just as good if not better than the book. Wow... I can't wait to see it again. That's all I can keep saying is "wow, wow, wow".

I totally recommend it even if you haven't read the book. Once you see it, you will want to read the book. Stephanie Meyer is a great story teller. I've read all 4 books - and they just got better and better.

No comments:

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...