Friday, April 16, 2010

Challenge Dairy Contest

Challenge Dairy is having a contest

Click here to enter

The Grand Prize is a 48 piece collection of Nordicware

I just recently became aware of Nordicware
due to my recent fascination with bundt pans
(I just cannot seem to get off this topic)

I happened upon the Nordicware website recently looking for
a yellow bundt pan for my aunt

I recently received their catalog, and was amazed at all the amazing stuff

So, back to the contest
I have entered - go to this site 
then to View Entries
Find me here under "mayan chocolate cake"
and please vote!

Pretty please???


4 comments:

Sophia's Mom aka The Wannabe WAHM said...

Where do I vote? I'm confused! Help!!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog on my SITS Day! I hope you will stop by again soon.

http://www.thewannabewahm.com

I'm also your newest follower. Hope you'll follow me too!

SimplySandi said...

Oops... I updated the post with the link. Thanks for following me.. I am following you now too.

Writing Without Periods! said...

Love your blog title. I haven't peeled a grape in a long time.
Used to do it all the time when I was a kid.
Mary

Anonymous said...

I did it Sandi !!!!!!! I actually voted ! You're on page three of the " view entries " for anybody else who might have had trouble. Good luck !....... Love Norm

Becoming More Than Just a Good Bible Study Girl

We kicked off our bible study on Saturday. This is our 7th book over the last 5 years. I am really excited about this book. It was just r...